top 5 wednesdays

T5W: Books I didn't finish

11/18/2015

For last week's T5W we had to list the top 5 books we didn't finish, I know it has been a week since then but I couldn't but share my list since I always try hard to never put a book aside, so here are the books that are just not for me:




5. The walls around us by Nova Ren Suma.
This might be the only book on the list that I have yet to give another chance to, I was in a book slump when I first picked it up so... 

4. The kite runner by Khaled Hosseini.
The reviews on this book are really good, I was expecting it to be one of the best books I've ever read, but the more I read the less I cared.

3. The bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller.
I borrowed this book from my mom, since it is really really short I thought it would be a quick read, but it goes so slow that I couldn't but to fall asleep 3 different times.

2. The husband's secret by Liane Moriarty.
After hearing so many good things about this book I had to get it, I didn't read more than 40 pages and am not even sorry.

1. Gardens of the moon (the Malazan book of the fallen #1) by Steven Erikson.
This book is a big no for me, I tried, and I tried hard, but I couldn't get pass the first half. I thought the story was all over the place and couldn't get to like any of the characters, all of them fell unimportant. I gave this one 3 different tries in the last 2 years but I don't think I will ever like it.

T5W was created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

This week's popular post